21 July 2011

The beginning

Piazza Spagna in Rome
Italy is a country where most of the habitants dream of leaving and once left they dream of returning.Tourists fall in love to the superficial impression, created by italians.Living here is much more different than travel around.
Country where all uglyness is hidden behind the beautiful scene that are performed by beautiful nature and good "actors".
After my first travel to Italy, the classic touristic cities - Roma and Milano, I felt that I want to live here.People are so fantastic, surrounding is just wonderful. I want to see all. I need it! I love the language, culture and nature.Although during my trip here I did not speak no word in italian, only understood some words, which are similar to english. I watched people going around the street. So elegant and so different. I spent here only one week, and it was enough for me. I was in love!
What is about Italy that charm as so much?
Famous Colosseo with all it's glory
Italy has something mysterious that catches us in the middle of the labyrinth and is so hard to get out if you're already in. We start to follow the path and we get lost in the way. Some of us who come to live here fall in love more to it's mysterious exsistence. Others are not so charmed after a year and they run away. Italy has history most interesting in all world. This country is like 20 different countries in one. If you vist one region it seems like you have crossed the border to another country. What makes this country so interesting. For example, Lombardia is region where they say is possible to find a work more easily and is very industrial. But for food the region is not one of the best. Here you can see more fashion followers than in another region. People are more colder, and like I like to say like "hunters". Never they sleep, all the time ready to "hunt" something.Parties,  fashion superstars, that's the symbol for me for Milan, capoluogo of Lombardia.
Another region, Emilia Romagna for example, is more relaxed. It is as well one of the industrialised regions in Italy, but people here are different and as well one of the regions where you can eat incredibly good and find fantastic wine, like in Tuscany, near to Emilia Romagna.
Oldest traces of humans we can find in Lazio, capoluogo Roma. Who has not been there? One of the most famous places, where we go if we happen to choose to have a vacation in Italy for the first time. To visit Colosseo, The forum and terme. To have one beautiful evening outside, walking towards river tevere and enjoying good company.

Why do we all fall in love with this? I think most of the good work do the italians,who just do not give us another oportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment